Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 E82 128i 6Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguino View Post
Curious how sustainable and clean Hydrogen is and any possible effects on global warming if every vehicle on earth starts releasing water vapor?
Every internal combustion vehicle emits water vapor.
The scientific community is also not in agreement on the "global warming" issue. Many in that arena never got on the band wagon and others who did are now highly skeptical or no longer agree with all the hype that is being exploited to advance various political agendas.
Fossil fuels are going to be used in great volumes for the foreseeable future whether the environmental freaks are able to comprehend why or not. This war on fossil fuels is the stupidest thing I have seen in my lifetime as we essentially retreat into a pre industrial era not much better than the stone age in their absence. Our world or anything remotely similar does not exist without coal, natural gas and oil.
No….just, no.

The official term, in general, is referred to as climate change.

And it isn't a war on fossil fuels/oil/coal necessarily, it's a war on spewing pollutants in to the dirt we walk on, air we breathe and water we drink.

If there were a healthier, more efficient and cleaner way to do things for future generations why not investigate that? Why not strive to push the envelope? Isn't that what we (humans) essentially did to kick off the Industrial Revolution?

p.s. I'm genuinely asking by the way as i'm no history major…
Appreciate 12