View Single Post
      09-19-2018, 02:32 PM   #556
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
I'm surprised it was not 5 out of 5. The "poly" thing is the new fad. I'm happily married blah blah we're in an "ethical non-monogamous relationship" etc. Look, if you wanna fuck around, who cares?! Just be honest with yourself that you're a slut/manwhore. I especially love those poly hags that also say they're not looking for just sex. WTF do you think you're gonna get? No one is gonna wine & dine you. Go out with your husband for that, cunt.
Wrong! It's freakin' nuts up here. Must be the lack of sunlight or something. My wife's office manager and one of her receptionists are in "poly pods" (yes, that's what the call them). These chicks are gross and the dudes they ensnare are typically weirdo, socially awkward, gamer types. They have these complex set of rules about dating but by in large the women seem to run the show. They have date nights with these guys and get taken out to dinner, movies, and generally lavish in all the attention and money that's spent on them. They all have their "primary" who is usually a husband. The primary get a say in who they can date but the common thread seems to be that they married the husband when they were young and got bored. Rather than divorce they just turn poly and start fulfilling their empty souls with as many men as possible who will pay attention to them.

My wife and i attended her office manager's wedding a few years back. All the bridesmaids and groomsmen were part of the poly pod. Fast forward 3 years and they are divorced. Shocker.

My theory is that these chicks bounce from one dude to the next because it keeps things fresh. It's always the early stages of attraction where no one notices the the irritating personality traits, the cellulite, the anxiety disorder, the herpes. They do a date a week and can keep things in those fun early stages for a year or two. Then when sh*t gets real it's time to pull the chute and move on to the next one.
Appreciate 3