Rep
Drives: ‘20 X5/M50i (ordered); &

Garage List
2014 BMW / 650  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjoed2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVAGuy View Post
It's the cost. Fortunately you got a great price, much lower than other quotes mentioned in this forum. You'll need it in Florida as chips and cracked windshield are unavoidable.

Not sure why you believe Florida would need it more than any other state. In fact our roads are in better shape than any northern states as we don't have lousy winters. So no snow means no sand/salt, ect which leads to tons of chipping. I lived in miserable RI so I know well.

Also no monster pot holes or frost heaves. Why I can go with the 22" 747m wheels. Would NEVER consider it up north.
Your obviously not a gardener. South Florida, where we lived for 10 years, does not have dirt, it's limestone. The weather is great (other than hurricanes) and the roads are flat and very straight. The problem is dump trucks hauling limestone all over the place and it landing on the road surfaces. If it was dirt it wouldn't be a problem but limestone is similar to small rocks; it's all over the place. We lived in Weston which is encircled by a moat that was dug to raise the houses a foot so water would drain away from the foundations. They had to remove the limestone with dynamite which they were doing when we lived there.
Appreciate 0