01-21-2024, 04:38 PM   #133
spoodle
Private
Rep
Drives: 24 X5 M60i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagofan00 View Post
The OEM one from BMW is probably one of the best looking ones being offered for the M60i at the moment as there haven’t been many others that have been released yet it seems. The OEM one is carbon fiber but I don’t think it would look out of place at all on Skyscraper. You can get the OEM splitter from places like GetBMWParts for a fair amount cheaper than your local dealership. For installation, you look for some good performance shops in your local area that should be able to do the install without any issues or you could also take it to your local dealership to install it. The dealership will be charging BMW labor rates which will be a fair amount more than a local shop would charge.

I don’t think adding the front splitter would make the overall look unbalanced and there would be a need to add a rear spoiler. There is the OEM M performance spoiler that can be done but definitely isn’t necessary just because you did the front lip.

I'm sorry but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to find the splitter on getbmwparts. When I search by my vehicle it doesn't come up and when I search front splitter, I'm not totally sure what I'm looking for. Would you mind a link to the part I need?
Appreciate 0