View Single Post
      10-26-2019, 08:29 AM   #8
Wxnatscaps
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 40i Arctic Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouvikB View Post
Thanks for all the advice guys. I too feel, that a 10% discount before incentives sounds good. I am planning on placing the order this coming week.

Regarding the suggestions about going with 20" wheels, the only reason I went with the 19" was because of my concerns regarding ride comfort. The back seats would be mostly for my kid or my parents, when they visit. Having never driven a car with air suspension, I was not sure how much impact they can have in smoothing the bumps out. Bumps that we do have aplenty in Northeast PA.If the air suspension works as intended, I am for the 20" setup.I agree, it suits the car a lot better.

Another concern that just popped up today was a mail from the MD dealer that mentioned BMW is no longer making X5s with 3rd row option. The dealer I am planning on placing the order with didn't mention it. I remember that with 2019 models, for sometime earlier this year, the option was removed from the configurator and if I am not mistaken, the order guides as well. However, with the 2020, the option is available in both the places. I have asked for a confirmation from my dealer as well. But has anyone ordered and/or taken delivery of a 2020 with 3rd row?
Yes, it is available with the 2020s. If you order it, it is packed with the air suspension.
Appreciate 0