Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
2020 M2 CS  [10.00]
2020 M240i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SLAM View Post
That's not the point, its about trust between drivers now.
If indeed they were agreed to maintain position after the last pit stop. Mark followed and turned down the engine mapping to conserve tires, engine, gear box, transmission etc. But then VET took the advantage and overtook Mark.
yea, exactly.

Although I may agree that VET is overall a better driver than WEB, it wasnt a fair move, WEB already had turned his engine mapping down and thought VET had too. He did his best to defend and keep it safe.

ROS and HAM is a bit different, as ROS was told, the only reason he was faster was cause HAM was ordered to go slow. And both followed orders, what ROS meant about "remember this" is just his way of saying, if the situations were reversed, he expects the team to do the same and I think HAM would understand. HAM was even classy enough to say he didnt deserve 3rd

sucks about Alonso, dont think he knew how bad it was, cause he was keeping pace. He figured if he could stay out 3-4 laps, he could come in only once to change wing and dry tires. didnt work out but Massa had a pretty decent drive after a rough start

3 weeks is going to feel like an eternity
Appreciate 0