Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissVito View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo2002 View Post
You shouldn't notice a difference if you just get the front PPF. I had PPF just on my front bumper on my M3 and I didn't notice anything. Only thing I would recommend is not doing a partial PPF such as partial hood or partial fender.
You're going to love driving on FL roads with PPF and not having to be worried about what it's doing to your front end.
Coating is a major plus: so much easier to clean bugs (esp during love bug season), faster to wash your car and not having to worry about waxing or polishing.
Thanks so much Mo2002! I feel a lot better about it. I avoid driving due to the love bugs. I'm glad they'll be easier to take off after it's done.
@MissVito , check out this YouTube video:

This is my installer doing PPF on my car. You may find it a little disturbing because they did take off the door handle and rear lights. But the end result is excellent and they put everything back properly. Hope your installer also do a good job

I have posted few other pictures in the other thread https://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...php?p=26525828
Appreciate 1
MissVito205.50