View Single Post
      05-22-2007, 02:39 PM   #26
TahoeOG
Major
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

i have a mac. I used PC all my life. Heck i even went to computer tech support school and graduated. I fixed all of my friends and families computers and like PC. I was "used" to the problems so never thought of them as problems. Nothing wrong with buying a new pc and

plugging everything together, installing all the drivers, rebooting, uninstalling added junk, rebooting, erasing added folders, etc...

I never had experience on a mac, and just pretty much scared to use one because of the feeling of having zero control of a operating system. That's because i didn't know anything about mac. Anyway, one day i got a bonus from work ($1500) and though, well, hell why NOT?.. Went to the apple store in the mall and purchased a imac (this was like 6 months ago)

I bought it home, pluged it in the wall and plugged the keyboard in. Turned it on, answered simple questions, and that's it.. Operating system done. I was like?? WTF???.. how are the drivers?.. where's all the added junk?... where's all the rebooting? and why does the screen look sooo hot?

Anyway i was clueless to mac, didn't know how to creat a shortcut... 2 weeks later, i FREAKEN love mac. I will NOT look back. Viruses and spyware, and rebooting, blue screen of death, freezing, drivers, etc... it goes on and on and on... I'm spend more time USING my computer more than changing things here and there.

Mac lover and don't look foward to being prisoner of a 2d world of PC. There are other options out their. Like banks, it's cool to shop around to see if you are still getting something competative.

1 month after my computer purchase, my girlfriend purchased her macbook. We're both loving it and looking foward to leapard.

Love MAC, can't look back to PC.
Appreciate 0