View Single Post
      10-11-2012, 12:02 AM   #21
justinnum1
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2018 330i Msport 6mt

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyByNite View Post
You will get your car on the 17th.... LOL! I know you have some port accesories that need to be installed. My dealer(same as yours) always promised me the car on the 10th and I got it on the 4th!

Dealer(CA) always kept me in the loop. He told me It would get there earlier than the 10th. He told me when it got to Brunswick. He told me when it cleared the VPC. He actually called me when it was on the truck. He took pictures when it arrived(with the plastic covers and shit). He took pics when he filled it up with gas.... he e-mailed me the pics before I picked it up!

They have all that information readily available and if they dont keep you in the loop change CA's....
Damn, who is your CA? mine is pretty awdul, like i call the guy and he clearly cant be bothered with my questions(douche bag). I have to call the sales manager to get any info on my car. I wish my regular guy never retired

Anyways, cali highway just showed on radar and looks like my car got off loaded at the port earlier today. Hoping it makes it into the vpc before they close for the weekedn but right now its looking like mid to late next week. No worried, i got a long weekend of work to keep me occupied, but seeing all these pics of eb2 on this site isn't helping the wait