07-09-2019, 04:52 PM   #9
DadVibes
Captain
Rep
Drives: F87 M2 CS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by fknlo View Post
There are a couple shops in Longmont that might be worth the call as well. I doubt they'll be any cheaper, but you never know. One of them is also Auto Sport, but I believe it's different than the one in Broomfield and the other is Dynamic Import Service.

I don't have experience with any of them as I haven't even had my f80 for a month yet, but Dynamic Import will probably be my shop out here if I need anything done.
Thanks for the recommendation on Dynamic Import. I'm technically in Erie and their shop is only 19 minutes from me. I just gave them a call and they are calling me back with a quote in the morning when the BMW guy gets in. They clearly work on these newer models and have excellent reviews. Fingers crossed that they have reasonable pricing.

With that said, this morning I did have another local shop give me a quote for $700 for install and alignment. It's still a bit high but low enough for me to schedule an appointment with him for next Thursday. The shop is called Weibbach Performance.

The only thing making me weary of Weibbach is that even though he has a 5 star rating, he only has 9 reviews on Google Maps. Dynamic Import has 73 5 star reviews, many from people with newer model BMW and Volvos.

I'll report back when I get the quote from Dynamic Impoort, regardless.