natahoa
Retired soccer mom
United_States
Rep
Drives: x5 40i 2019

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by randybobandy View Post
I had a 2014 Ford F-150 with the off-road package. I miss that truck, and got rid of it since it didn't fit in the garage. If this isn't an issue, I would seriously consider an F-150. They are on price point with a lot of these luxury vehicles, and drive like a charm. I always tell people looking for cars to see what is around. No matter where you go...there's always either a Ford, Chevy, or Dodge (yuck).

I am partial to SUVs now, given the fact I feel like I have more room...I consider SUV to be a wagon vs a truck more like a sedan. I'll tell you what...I never once took the truck off road, or really hauled dirt, mulch, or rocks...so I felt I was being the definition of a tool. Going to BMW, apparently I am still a tool, just a different type. But I can live with that!
I agree. Those things are massively popular and just about the right size for me. I don’t have a garage so not a problem.

I’ll also look seriously at the Lincoln Aviator. It is more of a truck chassis than an SUV but I want to drive one. The Lincoln Nautilus is my go-to SUV at the moment.
Appreciate 0