View Single Post
      10-25-2021, 07:59 PM   #24
BuilderBob
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nZtiZia View Post
My features specifically state Luxury Seating Package like kplatinum does (not just multi contour seats)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kplatinum777 View Post
That's weird. I also ordered the Luxury Seating Package, and mine actually has it as a dropdown (see picture). I'd confirm with your salesperson that the car actually has the Luxury Seating Package (and do it quickly, because once it enters production, it's almost impossible to change anything), and not just the a-la-carte Multi-Contour seats. Because yours is listed like it's just the separate Multi-Contour seats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuilderBob View Post
Thank you both! Confirming with my SA, who has been a bit MIA since order went in, but we shall see.
Sadly, you were both right and the combo of SA & the "new" build person were unable to correct their mistake before production started. Now I'm back to waiting for an allocation a month after I placed my order because I wouldn't want a 74k+ car without cooled seats where I live.

Thanks again and will be jealously looking on as others get their vehicles and especially seeing when this build that I'm not getting comes in...

Bob
Bob
Appreciate 0