Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 430i

How is the ride with 22"?

im debating between Sapphire vs Carbon black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xindicate View Post
Hi,

I went with Black Sapphire, interior is Coffee Vernasca (hope it is lighter than in the configurator photos, I only had Mokka and Cognac before). Interior trim is the matte anthracite wood ("Pappel Maser" in German). HK stereo, innovation package and a bunch of other stuff. Changed wheels to the 22 inch 747M, mostly because they are not run-flats, and they look very good. Hope ride-quality will still be OK. Also hope the blacked out color schema will look as brutal as I imagine, never saw an X5 with it here so far. Went to the dealership but they had none to inspect, however there was an all-black 7-series there and it looked dope, so I think I won't regret opting out of the Cerium Gray accents.

Regarding road tax in Sweden, I feel your pain, I am a Swede but relocated to Germany years ago. Last car in Sweden was a goddam VW Passat and thus represents a very dark episode of my life. Tax is not a factor for me, it is a leasing car with an attractive package from my employer. I don't know what the road tax here is, but seeing the cars that run around the streets and autobahns in Bavaria, I would assume it is manageable for most people who can afford an X5.
Appreciate 0