View Single Post
      12-10-2020, 08:47 AM   #2108
wrdnk
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBLDNon11 View Post
I custom ordered the same X5 in early October and took delivery a couple of weeks ago. The incentives (and residual value & money factor) have been more or less the same through December. In fact, it even appears that incentives are slightly worse in December. If you place an order this month you will 'lock' December rates/incentives and when you take delivery, you can pick from that month's rates/incentives or the figures you have locked.

What I have found is that dealer allocations for X5 are very low, so you may not even be able to get an order confirmed in December. This model is proving to be very popular and scarce (I can attest to why its so popular - its fantastic!).

Good luck!
Yeah.. I was actually close to signing a deal last December and the numbers and incentives were better than now.. Quick question - I wasn't sure what you meant by "or the figures you have locked". If I placed an order this month and were to take delivery next month, would I be stuck with December rates or could I pick better rates..? Thanks for your reply!
Appreciate 0