View Single Post
      10-14-2015, 07:22 PM   #7
-BEASTMW-
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by okusa View Post
Take the responsible route: ditch the Honda, keep your S2k and lease something inexpensive as a daily driver.
I'm not sure what you mean - I only have an S2k right now. Not a big fan of leases - I sold my M5 for quite a bit more than I paid after years of use, and my S2k should also sell at a profit. I like that

As more background, I do have a good amount saved due to saving/investing ever since I was very young (I'm talking all the money I ever got for Xmas/Bday since I was 6, put into mutual funds since I was 10). Granted most of that is locked up in retirement accounts, but I don't want to leave the impression that I'm spending every penny on cars. In fact, selling the S2k and spending $35k would allow me to ditch the $226/mo payment I have right now for the S2k (couldn't pass up 1.74% thru PenFed) and own whatever I get outright.

I've only owned 3 cars in my life, so I'm not one to jump around. In fact, if I do go the E90 M3-only route, I plan on getting a nice example +warranty so that I can keep it for a good long while (had my E39 M5 for 6.5 years).
Appreciate 0