View Single Post
      03-28-2023, 06:36 PM   #15
MDBMW76
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5MC

Bumping this up as I have the exact same issue with a 22 X5M and looking to see if there are any solutions...ice cold air upfront and blazing heat in the back with the sync mode on. I traded in my 19 X5 at the end of last summer and noticed that my new one wasn't cooling as well as my old one. Took it in and they found no faults and all that blah blah blah. Heat worked just like my old one did throughout the winter months but now with the temp rising, I get very little air out of the dash vents (even when I adjust the intensity to level 5, which I never needed to do on the 19. I usually kept it at either level 1 or 2 if it was really hot out and it did it's magic in auto mode. The ratio of fan noise in the dash to the level of air output seems to be off so I don't know if something is getting blocked or frozen when cooling. My X5 loaner had more blow on the max ac setting than mine and in line with my old one -- like a hurricane versus a breeze. The other thing I've noticed is what little air I do get out from the dash vents is that it is super cold. A good thing but it's tripping up something to cause the heat to come out of the back vents.
Appreciate 0