View Single Post
      11-09-2018, 03:35 AM   #19
sygazelle
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 328i M-Sport, 2019 X5 40i

I agree with the OP that the rear seats in the G05 look horribly wrinkled.

When I saw it in person at the dealer I just wanted to walk away. I couldn't believe BMW would allow such poor-quality work to get by their QC. One poster said that it's more comfortable. Maybe so. But I personally cannot get past the look.

I'm ready to order for pickup in SC but I just can't do it if the rear seats are going to look like this photo.

Does anybody know if the upgraded Merino leather has the same problem? I don't care for the quilted bedding look but I'd rather have that than this hot mess. Maybe black is the color to get hoping that these wrinkles won't be as noticeable.

Sorry for the rant but I love the G05 and I've waited patiently for a year. WTF is BMW thinking. I get that they changed vendors but that cannot be an excuse. Really totally unacceptable. Check out this photo and let me know if I'm off base here. I've also posted a couple of Jaguar SUV rear seats for comparison. No, I don't expect BMW to compete heads up with Jaguar on interiors, but the difference is staggering.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1