View Single Post
      05-01-2006, 10:10 PM   #1
bavarian19
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Car

DNB: Pacific BMW

I figured I might as well tell my side of the story with regards to my rear spoiler...

Dont buy parts from Pacific BMW as some posters might advise. Their service is absolutely horrible.

I ordered the rear primed spoiler from them, and it took 5 weeks for me to finally have a non-broken part reach my doorstep. They shipped me one that was broken first. I called the dealership 5 times and left messages, no response until I demanded to speak to a manager. Manager said it would be taken care of. I ship the broken spoiler back to them, and they say a new one will be shipped to me.

2 weeks later, and I still did not have my spoiler. I again called 3 times and left messages with no response. I filed an official complaint through BMWNA, and they ended up sorting it out.

If I were you, order through Circle BMW or Morristown BMW. I have ordered other parts from them, and have had pleasant transactions with them. They have much better customer relations, and still offer parts at a good price...

Pacific BMW is known for having less than stellar customer relations. Please learn from my mistake and do not order from them.

Last edited by bavarian19; 08-07-2006 at 07:52 PM..
Appreciate 0