Paladin1
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 iX xDrive50, DGM

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auricom View Post
When you're spending $75K+ for a SAV, you expect options similar to these from a German automaker and 5/X5 Series models and higher. If BMW wasn't competitive in this class, how many sales would they loose to MB-Audi-Porsche and other brands that offer these features? And for less (Acura, Genesis, etc)

Perusing the 3 Series forum, plenty of owners or potential buyers requests for ventilated seats (available for MY21 4 Series) and X3/X4 forums - massaging.

Whether you need them or not is up to the buyer to decide which is why they're options (unfortunately some bundled with more expensive packages)

*Typing this message while I'm getting my morning back massage in X5's my multi-contour ventilated and massaging seats.*
This. Audi's MY21 Q7/Q8 has many of BMW's missing features, and MB does as well in the same product range. Someone likes them (automobile manufacturers are not in the habit of adding options no one will buy). If they're important to you, you'll buy something other than BMW in 2021. That's why it matters.
Appreciate 0