Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowjol
Quote:
Originally Posted by webbit View Post
Ive decided to go with the cheapest option for now and just ordered the BMW M Performance Exhaust Pipe Finisher Adapters, part number 18302287042.

I will just use the original black chrome exhausts. These adapters should now allow the tips to extend out of the diffuser at the correct length

I also need pipe finisher adapters, just want to know how many pipe do you get in 1 part number (18302287042)? Single or 1 pair?
It's the same part number for both sides so you will need to order x 2

See https://www.getbmwparts.com/partloca...catalogid=4462 for info on the diffuser

Genuine BMW F22/23 2 Series M Performance Rear Diffusor. *Requires M Sport Rear Bumper. This rear diffuser has been designed to perfectly fit 2 Series vehicles with the M Sport Line. Produced using a PUR-RIM (Polyurethane Reaction Injected Molding), a process that makes it both strong and lightweight. The diffuser comes in a black matte finish and can be painted if desired. **Vehicles with standard exhaust require exhaust tip adapters and new stainless exhaust tips or carbon fiber tips - we've bundled these together into the exhaust adapter kits in our dropdown menu. ***Vehicles with M Performance Exhaust require the diffusor only.