09-23-2020, 08:26 AM   #5
X5 45e
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 45e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian335xd View Post
The technology pack has changed which now doesn't include Parking Assistant plus or drive recorder and the price reduced by £400 and you now have a technology plus pack.

Adaptive headlights are now including in the price.

My dealer has rang me today and told me all these changes will apply in the factory from the 1st December and as my build date is the 2nd November these changes shouldn't effect me.
I presume the price and options you signed for when ordering are the ones you get on delivery?

I think there was another thread from the UK with a car delivered with LED instead of laser headlights because the content of the package changes.

This would be totally unacceptable for me. If I order a car and select the options I want and the happen to be in a package it is not my problem if BMW changes the price / name or content of the package after I placed my order.

It is up to the dealer to give me what I ordered. And it shouldn't be the client responsibility to check if the price or package changed.

I must admit that I ordered my 45e before release date. On release date the unofficial price decreased 2,5 K and the dealer was kind enough to notify my and correct it.
Appreciate 0