Garage List
2019 BMW X5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAWN 212 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotkot View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAWN 212 View Post
I got 10% off the price of 84k plus 2k finance rebate. I was offered 9% first then saw someone got 11% off so I went back and asked him to split the difference. This was in New Jersey. No trade in and 4.55% bmw financial interest rate that I have to keep for 3 payments with at least 15k finances. This was by far the best deal I was offered. I got other dealerships up to $4500 off and 5k off and it took me multiple visits and long negotiations. The last dealership I went to was a fluke as a friend of mine wanted to drive a Tesla and it was right by a bmw dealership so I went in Friday night at 6pm and told him I know exactly what I want and I have been to 2 dealerships and 2 leasing companies. I told him just give me your best number and he beat all the prices I was quoted.
Good deal! 10% off is possible but not easy to get. I got 10.5% and cross shopped 4 dealerships.
Thank you. I was more than happy with the deal and exhausted from the experience. I'm still waiting on the car and then getting ready for my next battle which is the finance manager for the rim and tire insurance.
Just picked up the car Friday and got $750 conquest rebate I wasn't expecting. Finance manager caught it. She also lowered the APR to 4.30% since I put a large down payment. have to say my experience was good.
Appreciate 0