07-13-2019, 07:27 PM   #107
AustinV
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 40i (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau View Post
Any Canadians with an update on 2019 expected discounts? Looking to get my wife a pretty much base X5 40i and she’s not fussy on exterior or interior colors.

I’m in Atlantic Canada, but would ship from further west for the right deal.
Atlantic Canada is tough because there's only two dealers around - Halifax and Moncton. They know it, and they are not bending much down. From following this forum Canadian discounts on average have been 4-6 % for somewhere like Ontario, might even try to get better deal on the existing car from the dealer lot because it's end of production for 2019 and they may be more willing to clear them. Plus it's reduced finance 1.99% / leasing 3.99% rates for July promotions from BMW Canada. US is like 10-14% off at the moment. I'd be careful though with the remote deliveries, 2019 X5s is a first model year and you never know what you will be getting, there were some horror stories here on the forum (read post from AndroidRobot for example) with some defects at delivery like bad leather spots plus 10 more items (rattles, cameras alignement etc.) then later BMW US declined warranty repairs. If it's just couple grand or less $$ difference I'd not venture much out of your living area so that you can work with the dealer who sold you the car.
Appreciate 0