View Single Post
      08-06-2019, 09:15 AM   #12
scottjays
Starfleet Command
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffnin View Post
So, I reached out to my CA whom I've been working with for 15 years, and he contacted their factory rep who confirmed to me via email that the XD5 option will include the Night Blue Alcantara headliner. I appears that there have been a few glitches in the ordering system; when my order was placed two weeks ago, the system switched my Full Ivory/Night Blue interior to Extended Ivory. Luckily my CA caught it, and had to resubmit another order for the correct Full Ivory/Night Blue. The second order was accepted correctly, as was the XD5 headliner option, so not sure if these issues are related and are causing confusion/conflict.

I do know that the BWM Germany configurator is showing the Night Blue alcantara headliner in addition to the Anthracite alcantara headliners, so both appear to be available (of course, trusting the build your own site doesn't instill much confidence). I know that the X7 includes the Night Blue alcantara headliner when ordering the Full Ivory/Night Blue leather, so am assuming that the X5 will have it available as well. Guess we'll have to wait for the cars to arrive to be 100% certain.

Night Blue Headliner: Pics #1 and #2

Anthracite Headliner: Pics #3 and #4
After reading your post I contacted my CA who sent me with the following. So I guess I'm going to have anthracite alcantara headliner. I still find it hard to believe they would add a light color headliner to the Full Merino White Ivory/Night Blue interior, but I trust what is saying and I would hate the white Alcantara headliner. The anthracite in alcantara will look great anyway.
Attached Images

Last edited by scottjays; 08-06-2019 at 12:34 PM..
Appreciate 0