Drives: F31 318 m-sport 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anterialis View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaeirik View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anterialis View Post
Hi! Where in Norway are you from?
I just signed the papers on this car last week. Cant wait! Worst part is that I just saw a e45 parked outside my local grocery store today :/

I read with interest your opinion about what extras to get. I have no intention of high jacking this thread, but would like to join the discussion.

My specs:

- Arctic grey (IMO this color looks way better dirty compared to the black)
- Merino Coffee (BK) interior (I really like the dark brown)

I guess the name of the packages vary with the country. I ordered:

- M-sport (21" 741 bicolor, M sport brakes, sport automatic, Sensatec dash, M steering wheel, M aerodynamics, High-gloss shadow line, Antrasit roof)

- Innovation (Display key, Driving ass. prof., laser lights, Park ass. plus, HUD, gesture control)

- Travel (Panoramic glass roof, sun shades back windows, luggage compartment "package"??, Travel&comfort system=

- eDrive M sport edition. This is a special offer this fall/early winter in Norway since the 45e is a new car. (trailer hitch (European style, retractable. Keeps the kick style sensor), heated/cooled cup holders, seat heating front/back, heat comfort package, 4-zone AC, Harman pardon sound, telephony w wireless charging, wifi)

extras to my order:
- integral active steering (must have imo, esp. since I am parking in a very small Parking garage at work)
- comfort access (must have)
- soft close (just added luxury, Ive never had it b4)
- acoustic glazing (anybody with experience driving the g05 w and wo?)
- tinted windows, back (goes well with grey/extended shadow line imo)
- comfort seats, front (looking forward to this..)
- piano finish interior trim (I wish I could choose the dark wood style found in the G20..)
- active protection (why not)
- drive recorder (I don't know how much I will use this, but was just 100 $ extra total, payed over 3 yrs)
- traffic info
- high-gloss shadow line with extended content
- 21" summer, 20" winter.

I've thought about this spec sheet long and hard, and signed last week... Was thinking about getting the ventilated seats too, but I don't think I will be needing it much here in Norway, even though Im in the south... Total cost is about 850$, resulting in 40-50$ extra monthly for 3 yrs. I might see 4-5 hot (more than 85F/30C) days a year, so I don't think its worth it.

Have a great weekend!
Nice spec. I live in Trondheim. Which dealer do you use? What delivery month?

Do the Recorder tape all the time in case of an accident?
Quote:
Nice spec. I live in Trondheim. Which dealer do you use? What delivery month?

Do the Recorder tape all the time in case of an accident?
I live i Tønsberg, so closest one to me is Bilia Tønsberg. The sales rep told me March/April, so I guess we will see What about you?

Drive recorder supposedly always records the last 20s, meaning that when you hit the record button (either in the iDrive menu, or better yet the dedicated camera/record button located between the DSC and PDC buttons), the last 20s is recorded as well as the following 20s, a total of 40s.

I've also read something about remote camera, the possibility to look around your car remotely (unrelated to drive recorder, but you need surround view I guess). Does anybody know anything about this? Is it still a feature?
March-april as well. Bavaria Oslo. The camera thing looks clever.
Appreciate 0