Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 1M, '20 X5 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wxnatscaps View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by atl_1M View Post
Need to vent here again. Dealer still doesn't have an X5 allocation to place the new order, and reached out to BMW USA but they haven't been of any help yet either. I'm over it. Maybe I should just cancel the order...
Have you contacted the Sales Manager (or whatever Manager at the dealer is in charge of builds)? I would escalate to them if you haven't already to see what they can do to get an allocation. They should be able to reach out to dealers in the area to try to trade an allocation.

If you are still getting the run around from them, I would request to cancel your order and get your deposit back (if you put a deposit down). Since you are doing PCD, you can essentially go to any dealer - unless you got some kind of amazing deal that you don't think you can replicate.

While your experience has been pretty dreadful, I'm coming up on 30 days since placing my order and no allocation (granted, they told me early January order with February up front so I'm not mad...yet). I'm apparently now #1 on the list and they are expecting the allocation tomorrow so we'll see.

Good luck to you! Keep us posted.

ETA: just saw your post above with your deal. Sent you a PM.
Thanks for the post. I've been in contact with my SA who has been working with the manager to do what they can to get my order through. They said I'm #1 on the list and as soon as they get an allocation they'll put my order in. They're a high volume dealer so hopefully they'll get an allocation soon. The first time I ordered I got an allocation within 2 days so there must be a backlog or shortage bc they've known about my issue for a couple weeks. They apparently don't have any allocations for any cars but X3s right now. They reached out to bmw usa to explain the situation to see if they can open up an allocation for me but no positive response yet. I'm staying on top of them daily so hopefully within the next week or so I'll hear good news otherwise I will consider going elsewhere.
Appreciate 1