cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
If you are really speeding, throw out the anchor and hope that the cop wasn't doing radar and doesn't have a reading. Or assumes you are really quite sorry and will be a model citizen from now on and doesn't invite you to a little roadside conversation about bad habits acquired and the consequences of such.
Slight hijack from LOL pics...

I got pulled over about 15 years ago, for the first time in 20 years. I was driving home from work, finally broke out of the pack and was approaching a known police on the shoulder zone. I slowed around the bend and there he was. After I was out of his view, I jumped on it only to find another car around the next bend. I pull over, hands on wheel with windows open and engine off. I grabbed my wallet before he got to the car and have it in my lap and tell him I am reaching in the glove box for my insurance and reg. I hand over my insurance, reach for the registration and the freakin plastic cover on the folder containing the registration is literally stuck to it, I can't get it out. So we move to the wallet for the license, which is strategically placed under PBA cards. I'm trying to pull it out and there are PBA cards flying EVERYWHERE but I have yet to get to the license. I finally get it. I'm getting flustered thinking he is losing patience. Now back to the registration. After several minutes, I'm finally able to free the registration. He takes everything and goes to his car. I'm cursing myself that I blew it. All these damn PBA cards and my gift of gab and batting eyelashes and I said NADA.

He comes back a few minutes later and asks if I want to tell my story now about all the PBA cards or if he is going to have to wait for the phone call he will get tomorrow morning. I told him I'm sorry, I haven't been pulled over in 20 years and the whoop whoops made me so nervous I lost my power of speech. He cracked up and proceeded to tell me how to act and what to say in the future when I got pulled over.

It was pretty funny.

Hijack over. You may return to your regularly scheduled programming.

Last edited by cmyx6go; 01-09-2020 at 09:55 AM..
Appreciate 2
Joekerr7929.00
Rmtt8206.00