Quote:
Originally Posted by pho View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by X5 45e View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pho View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by X5 45e View Post
Congrats nice configuration ! I have the same color exterior and interior and wood trim and m pack. Really happy with it. I have the 20 inch rims. I like the look and I was afraid om comfort with bigger wheels. Did you consider the exclusive pack? A lot of your extra options are within that pack it might not be a big difference. The sky lounge is great for the children indeed. You can't really see it your self when driving. I have satin exterior line in stead of shadowline. Makes it less bulcky but I know probably most of you have chosen shadowline.
Really? You wouldn't happen to have any pictures somewhere online already?

I've played with the exclusive pack and would be ~€3200 extra for
- Merino leather (which is nicer but I don't necessarily want it because of higher maintenance/more prone to scratches etc, important with kids)
- Massage seats
- "Crystal" elements
- Soft close
- Leather dash (doubt if I would even see the difference with the sensatec)
It's arguably a good deal taking into account the price of these options separately, but I already went way overboard with additions compared to what I was planning to get option-wise when I first stepped into the showroom. I have to draw the line somewhere
You can do without these options indeed and the difference is more than I expected. You will be perfectly happy with your configuration. One thing though did you chose comfort seats? That I would really consider. Maybe instead of the sky window. I have it fore the children too. But you can't see it your self while driving.
Yup comfort seats. I've passed the stage where I put form over function 😄
I had the satin window and roof linings in my initial offer but this morning finally decided to go for the glossy black after all.
I think with AG both look nice with white or blue I would definitely chose glossy black too. Colors and tastes ...
Appreciate 0