United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 M550i / '20 X5 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wxnatscaps View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeMo87 View Post
Thank you!!

Yup your right, it is aluminum. I decided to go with that to give it a little sporty feel.
Looks really awesome and definitely adds the sporty look to it. I also like how its pretty rare in terms of X5s on the road with that. Enjoy the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEfan508 View Post
Same here, in 24 hours Friday night production begins to waiting for transport Saturday night, the site is really off by day(s) but the latest estimated completion date was accurate 25th from 28th

How long to get a carrier from SC to NE? Could be stalled a week+ ? Could be few days?

My M2 was stuck in the NJ port for 3 weeks (euro delivery)

Note to all, I thought it was obnoxious to tell the dealer do not prep the car but I learned my lesson, damaged during a "servicing" drive, the MF ate McDonald's in my car, pre set the XM radio station #46, scraped the front end AND put 30 miles

They tried to blame the carrier but McDonald's fries 🍟 under my seat and the radio pre set AFTER it was originally prepped made the case, they fixed it and wrote me a check for aggravation

Notes: I came days earlier than they expected, the reason I caught all this
Holy crap, that’s crazy. It makes me want to ask my dealership to skip the prep, too. Up until now, I’ve always thought that was a little OCD to ask but I get it now.

Also curious how long transport takes from SC...1-2 days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVAGuy View Post
I'm now "Awaiting Carrier Assignment" (A carrier has been assigned to take care of your BMW) for three days. At least that's what MyGarage indicates. My hope is the site is delayed/broken and the transport truck is in transit.
Did you try asking your CA to check the carrier status? Not sure if the BMW genius line would be of any help either.

Mine is “still” at ACA but I expect that since it’s still technically scheduled for PCD until they formally cancel it tomorrow. The big thing I’m waiting on is my owners manual to show up - hopefully later today.
That's what I've been waiting on too. Mine is "Dispatched From Factory" but I've still not been able to download the owner's manual and no luck with Connected Services either. And on M-Decoder it still doesn't show all my packages/options — just basic stuff like exterior color, interior color, and standard features.