Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 xDrive40i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wxnatscaps View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluzbra View Post
Okay now I have full access to owner's manual. Status on MyGarage is still "Dispatched From Factory." I'm assuming next stop for me since I'm on the west coast is Oxnard, CA. And then from there the dealership.
I was able to download all my manuals this morning, too. This is my first BMW so I don't have a Connected Drive account yet. I assume I sign up for that once I pick up the car?
Your ConnectedDrive account setup, info and subscription is usually submitted when finalizing your final contract - purchase/lease.

I had a ConnectedDrive account on my prior BMW and was able to add my new X5 in the ConnectDrive App when I received my VIN.

2 weeks before PCD, wrapping up final lease agreement etc, dealer associate submitted ConnectedDrive updates. My recommendation if you have a 2nd driver - spouse, significant other - and want them to be able to save settings to the cloud and 2nd key, make sure you add them as a secondary subscriber to your primarily account otherwise you'll have to call Connected and add them.

Appreciate 1