03-12-2019, 02:58 PM   #78
WantedAnM3
Enlisted Member
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammit View Post
Mine also arrived in Melbourne Feb 26 on the ship. Must have only just made the ship from the US. Hoping to get this week but will have to chase them again for an update. Very poor communication from the dealer. My original sales guy resigned along with several others since buying in December!

Not expecting much love from the dealer - once they've made the sale - they don't seem to be interested. Only people calling from the dealer is the aftermarket lady wanting to flog me more overpriced stuff!

I've bought from 4 different dealers in Melbourne over the years and they've all had problems. I wish I could buy BMW's without getting involved with a dealer....
+1 re the after sales customer service. My wife and I have both commented that we feel like we’ve experienced better customer service when buying a $5 item off eBay than with BMW when spending well over 100k. Feel more like an inconvenience than a valued customer spending a small fortune on a ‘luxury’ brand.

Regarding the aftermarket stuff, I had to contact them regarding that, they had forgotten. And have been horrified at the pricing. I mean a thousand dollars for tinting??
Appreciate 0