Quote:
Originally Posted by nicky dj View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F82Racer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drF80 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubchariot View Post
I guess you have some misunderstanding about comfort ness . With the DCT on the m3, there is no the f80 can be a better daily driver than a m340 (even a base one)
Actually, I don't have any misunderstanding. I have owned both cars: the F30 335i MSport + M Performance and now the F80 (M3).
Both can be comfortable and both can be harsh if necessary.
One thing I know for sure is that after owning the 335 for about 7 years (e90, 335is and f80), I have realized that there are more differences between the M and MPerformance cars than similarities.

The F80 MPerformance is a completely different car from the f80. And as I previously mentioned, you can make the MPerformance faster and louder and you can put in $25k and it will still not be an M.
You have no idea about what you are talking about. There's no MP version of 335i, and you've owned one lol.
Not the same car. Closest thing to the M340i is the 340i MPPSK B58, and I'm not sure that has the ZF8 transmission that will be in the next gen M3.

I think people are getting confused between M Performance add-ons versus an M Performance build engineered by the M division.
Yeah agreed
Appreciate 0