View Single Post
      01-11-2015, 10:44 AM   #37
fl335i
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

^ I'm not fond of the new highlanders interior. I think Toyota's look cheap now a days. No offense. I had a new sienna park next to me yesterday while running errands. The antenna is coming out the RF fender like it's 1981. This big honking antenna and grommet coming out of a almost vertical fender sheet metal. Plus Toyota has a thing lately for making the headlights stick-out of the vehicle. why? why does the headlight need to double has a beer can holder. I've been looking and thinking more and I'm going to give up the jeep idea. I don't need that much off-road capability and we don't get any discounts at the jeep dealers. plus the lambda GM platform is very large on the inside and we get a true 3 row SUV. The new '15 GMC Acadia Denali is looking real good in AWD. Has HID's, remote start, Direct injection V6, good powertrain warranty, we get a family discount. Denali pkg comes with everything from dual sun roofs to 20's also. I can get more for the money from GMC. and I'm very familiar with GM's. On the bright side, it's a older platform that's been around since about 2008 (?) and already had a mid life refresh. So from what I've seen all the bugs are worked out by now. Should be pretty trouble free. Even Consumer Reports (who hates GM) like the Traverse/Acadia/Enclave.
'07 335i Sedan, base pkg, 6spd Manual, Procede 3 V5 w/NLS, Macht Schnell Downpipes, 18" Staggered 313's w/Conti DWS's, OS Giken TCD LSD, VAC Street Diff Cover, Dinan Oil Cooler, Dinan Intercooler, Akebono Euro Pads, CDV Removed, Black BMW Grilles, Interior & Exterior white LED lighting, LUX Angel Eyes, Debadged, Blend V1 mount, Llumar ATR Tint.
Appreciate 0