04-19-2024, 11:11 AM   #12
roryhw
Rory
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 X5 M60i

Quote:
Originally Posted by matowi View Post
So, today was finally the delivery day for me. Long five months since the order, my M60i has arrived home

Not surprisingly, it’s instant love. Until the break in period ends, I won’t even complain about the castrated soundstage. And what happens later, time will show

I’m pretty stoked about how the car turned out and how well it looks in person. My doubts concerned both the paint and the interior… I was unsure about the paint, because of the difficulty of capturing Tanzanite in pictures. It absolutely always comes out badly. However, in person, in the sun it’s just jaw-dropping - like the paint was an inch deep. Really happy about that!

As for the interior, with the seats I optioned, the choices were basically two: black or tartufo (and I wanted ivory or silverstone; neither of which could be had). Since, in my view black interiors are too dark and solemn, I went with tartufo. And it’s nice - makes the interior pop a bit. But I’d definitely prefer a whitish interior, such as can be selected for the proper Ms. Anyway, zero reasons to complain

A few snaps attached
Congrats!! She’s pretty, love the colors. Many happy miles.

Those seats looking awesome. They’re not available on US spec cars. 👎🏻
Appreciate 1
matowi338.00