05-27-2016, 11:23 AM   #21526
Mywifes335
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 FBO M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvergray545 View Post
In this case, the owners would make the final call. This employee has been the one that has taken our services international so I understand the hesitation.

You were the only one that told me to go through with it. All of OT was like noooooo she's engaged, don't do it.

You're a good man.

My stock system isn't so stock anymore. I'm running Performance Friction 08 pads, Motul RBF 600 fluid, braided stainless steel lines and I have the brass caliper bushings for the front and rear that I haven't installed yet. Tires are Nitto NT-01s.

I figured if I was going to replace a caliper, might as well go big. Although, I do have spare calipers in the garage. I think they need to be rebuilt though. Might just put those up for sale.

I use a pressure bleeder. Seems to work pretty well. I'll use a deadblow next time I bleed the brakes. Which will be this weekend, hopefully.

I know, I know...ghey.

Will do. We're trying to figure out how soon we can get someone ready to travel international before we term this guy.
RBF600...you use on the street or track only? If I'm recalling correctly, it's notoriously hygroscopic. I'm lazy and not that great I driver so I use ATE200 all year round.

Man...she's engaged? I've messed with married but engaged...
Appreciate 1