View Single Post
      11-18-2023, 04:36 PM   #25
LDT
Major
Rep
Drives: 2024 X5 M60i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissVito View Post
Just picked it up yesterday. I'm loving it so far. My husband made sure they put a bow on it for me after I showed him [akunamitat]'s pic (contact:843491)

It feels and drives (and sounds) like a completely different car than my beast M50i (my neighbors will be glad this one is quieter on a cold start) My M50i had the air suspension, which I loved, but I do like how this one rides and handles too.

While driving home, I noticed that it didn't have the air suspension switch because I was sure I optioned it; I was kind of upset. I rechecked all my options and it wasn't listed so I felt bad it was overlooked somehow. However, I just checked the configurator today and found that if you add the Adaptive M Suspension Pro it deletes the 2-axle air suspension. So that's what happened and I feel better it wasn't anyone's screw up. I'll get used to not being able to lower or raise it.

I tried out the Driving Assistance Pro while on a quiet part of the highway and it worked great, including the turn signal to activate a lane change.

I need to tweak the equalizer a little. I like all the new ambient colors too. I don't like that I can't disable the annoying auto stop/start. The genius set my Individual Sport to mimic the Comfort setting but it still turns off. Maybe they will enable that in a OTA software if enough people complain, or someone can code it for me. Mercedes still has the option to disable it. (If I wanted an electric car I'll buy a Tesla)

My iPhone 15 Pro Max only got warm on the wireless charger and not hot on the 50 minute drive home from the [...]
She is a beauty. Congrats!
2015 GL 350--diesel burner/highway queen
2013 Audi S6--a beast in it's day
Appreciate 1
MissVito217.50