View Single Post
      03-30-2024, 08:43 AM   #44
LuckyBrand
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 F15, G05 X5, G80 M3 6sp

Quote:
Originally Posted by grigiogirl View Post
It looks like bmw is about a week ahead of schedule right now, most week 14s started production already and my original week 16 build now has a scheduled assembly date of 4/11 which is week 15! So assuming everything stays like this you will most likely be getting yours assembled a week ahead too.

It looks like most of the people who went into production this past week are flying through the steps, some already passed quality check and are just awaiting carrier assignment! Once the QC and everything is all good to go it seems like transport can take a week from what I’ve heard.

I’ve believe the NY/NJ area gets them via truck from SC. Some folks said only 2 days in transport to NJ! Maybe I’m too eager but I’m hoping to get mine by the end of April! Any other members in here with experience can chime in maybe, does that seem like a reasonable timeline?
As long as the stars align you could very well see it at the dealer by end of April first of May. Things seam to be getting off to a good start for the 25 model year. I would assume that since shutting down 24 production it gives them time to stock up on parts etc for the next cycle.