12-27-2019, 11:13 AM   #17
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
I haven't noticed a difference in solutions. But when I pull them out, I use the solution and my fingertips to "scrub" both sides lightly and it seems to help.

Some of my best wearing ones were the daily ones you change out each morning. So you had fresh contacts everyday even though I found you could get 2-3 good days out of a pair.

I'm in the same boat with the Oasys. Something about their composition really screws with my eyes...so I stick with the Acuvue 2's. There is a big debate online about Acuvue going to the new brand and peole not tolerating them.

My Dr. told me those (2's) will be harder to get...and I will need to start trying out some different brands.

I have heard good things about Hubble. If I can't find a comfortable one when I run out of my stock...I will probably go Lasik as my prescription hasn't changed in 20+ years.
I have dailies now that I wear for about 3-4 days. I've been wearing my glasses more. which is an improvement for me

Yeah the accuve 2s are hard to get a hold of. Def a money making scheme by accuve.

I also highly question there is any difference between dailies and your standard 2 week contacts. Just would be cost prohibitive to make two different kinds. But I could be wrong.
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8211.00