Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: ‘20 X5/M50i (ordered); &

Garage List
2014 BMW / 650  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebmw View Post
You should drive the new Chrysler Pacifica. Looking strictly at utility, it's far more spacious and far more practical than any SUV. When one realizes that it is 1/3 the price of the X7 and has all the tech features that any person realistically needs, there's really no reason not to buy it unless of course you're looking for a faster engine or slightly better handling. It does drive very much like a domestic car and yields quite impressive gas mileage for its size. I would say it's the best minivan on the market. Besides the stigma, I actually wonder why people buy SUVs over the Pacifica. BTW, this is coming from someone who drives manual only two door coupes year round.

In response to the original thread question, yes we do need X3M's and Grand Cherokee SRT's and all those fun toys because we're humans, we live once, and there's nothing wrong with having toys to reward us for our hard work.
I don’t want a nice practical utilitarian boring car and a second fun to drive “reward” car. I want them to be the same car.
Appreciate 0