View Single Post
      12-29-2010, 05:43 PM   #21
Freakazoid
Captain
Rep
Drives: Saturn Redline

Actually all my cash is coming from nothing cheap or grey, nor annoying. No birthday tricks, no real grinding (other than necessary grinding for experience). No duping, etc etc either

Few key points out of it:
1. Outside of that is just not blowing money (which I think everyone has been doing, which is why everyone is broke). I bought 2 new cars, (and looking back on it, it was stupid, bought the LFA and the Ferrari 92 that you get both as prizes, so I should have another like 2 mill now). I bought probably 2 or so used cars.
2. Level up B spec, these are easy, get good money, and require no babysitting if you do it correctly (overpower the competition).
3. Do the seasonal events (get gold, its not that hard). Get gold on as many special events as you can (I think the Top Gear ones are the only ones I don't have gold) and at least get a bronze on all the special events. I probably have 1/4 gold, 2/3 silver, and the rest bronze.
4. If you really feel the need to grind, do grinding, but I really have had no need to grind outside of grinding for experience.

And as for why I'll be getting rid of 'em? Won't be using them once I finish wrapping up a couple straggler races, I'm going for a plat trophy if I can. Figure I might as well help everyone else out.

If anyone does happen to figure out a way to get a car list dump, it would speed up my 'car removal' process a LOT. The f1 cars, if I find one used, I might buy and give to you, I doubt I'll buy new (at least not yet), as for the 15 mill, I can buy a lot more of other cars .
Appreciate 0