Rep
Drives: 2020 G07 x40i BSM/Blk Merino

Quote:
Originally Posted by elitex View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminor513 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HODLM View Post
From a bang for your buck perspective the X6 is the clear winner, but I've never been fond of the styling or the lack of practicality from a "big car standpoint thats not a true suv". (I much prefer the X5M)

The Urus is sweet, although it appears like it's the big brother to the Honda Civic Type R from a design standpoint. I'm guessing in most areas the Urus is a rare sight, but here in Miami you'll see at least 2 per day on the streets. Ive lost track of how many times I've seen multiple Urus's (Uri?) at the same traffic light. So, definitely not as exclusive as one would think, at least in SoFl.

All that said, it's very cool to see such big heavy "cars" haul ass like that.
In Boca Raton I see more Urus' than any other high end SUV. I see less G wagon's than Urus. They are literally all over the place, it most certainly makes them lose some of the wow factor when you often see more than one at an intersection stop light.
Well it seems some zipcodes are in a different realm and far from norm in most places... I suppose if you're in those zip codes and want something different, options are very slim.
South Florida is a special place (note sarcasm)
stein_325i25059.00
HODLM363.50