Major
Rep
Drives: 2020 F97 X3M

Garage List
2020 BMW X3M  [0.00]
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HODLM View Post
From a bang for your buck perspective the X6 is the clear winner, but I've never been fond of the styling or the lack of practicality from a "big car standpoint thats not a true suv". (I much prefer the X5M)

The Urus is sweet, although it appears like it's the big brother to the Honda Civic Type R from a design standpoint. I'm guessing in most areas the Urus is a rare sight, but here in Miami you'll see at least 2 per day on the streets. Ive lost track of how many times I've seen multiple Urus's (Uri?) at the same traffic light. So, definitely not as exclusive as one would think, at least in SoFl.

All that said, it's very cool to see such big heavy "cars" haul ass like that.
Same here in ATL I was talking to the wife about this the other day. People are rolling them like they’re cheap, almost like there is a Urus Clearance Sale going on.

Not mad at them though.
2018 X3 M40i BSM/Oyster/ZPP/ZPX/HK/S6CPA/718M(retired)
Appreciate 0