View Single Post
      09-20-2019, 02:36 PM   #995
TurtleBoy
General
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i,2021 M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmr0311 View Post
I ask the dealership about what MF they gave me before applying the MSD's, and they said 0.00128. Any other way to corroborate the veracity of this?.

What do you guys think needs to happen to get the monthly payment in the low $900? I don't know if I can get them to give me a bigger discount.
I have been fooling around with your numbers and can't come up to what they are calculating but am only off $2 a month assuming that you are rolling the tax into the lease and the rate is 6.25%.

From what I can tell, you are getting the base MF of .00128 and the reduction for the MSDs.

The security deposit amount is not correct, it should be $7,700 not $8,800. Your cash due at signing would be $1,100 less than they show.

Here is the link to the lease calculator. I calculated the tax and added it to the sales price in order to put it into the lease. You should be able to get your calculations and the dealer's to match.

https://leasehackr.com/calculator?ma...Tax_radio=true

You obviously could get your payment down to $900 by putting some cash down (about 6k) on the lease but that would not be the best course of action in my opinion.
Appreciate 0