Rep
Drives: M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by russelldav View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexxM3 View Post
Quote:
I am booked in for a couple of warranty issues this week. Chances of the dealer having 11/2020 available? Location: Canada
It is out for G05/G06/G07 and on-the-ball dealers may have it. But only way to know about yours is to ask them. Might want to do that ahead of time, since if they choose to update their setup to accommodate you, it's a big download and takes dealers 1-2 days to get it in and set up.
Will let you know! Hope so as I've been driving around without parking sensors for a month waiting lol
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexxM3 View Post
Quote:
I am booked in for a couple of warranty issues this week. Chances of the dealer having 11/2020 available? Location: Canada
It is out for G05/G06/G07 and on-the-ball dealers may have it. But only way to know about yours is to ask them. Might want to do that ahead of time, since if they choose to update their setup to accommodate you, it's a big download and takes dealers 1-2 days to get it in and set up.
Will let you know! Hope so as I've been driving around without parking sensors for a month waiting lol
Usually with new ista updates, it forces dealers to install it before the next coding session
Appreciate 0