02-11-2021, 06:14 PM   #23
ASAP
Major General
Rep
Drives: '23 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
It sucks pretty bad.

More than ever online dating is a shit show. People want to talk forever but never meet up in person... so what's the point? My time is valuable, so I'm not going to waste all day texting someone who never has plans to meet up. Going out isn't really an option, and dating at work is basically grounds for being fired, so my options since the pandemic have been quite limited.

It's lonely. I'm a very social person, grew up playing sports, lots of my friends lived close by, and I have a large extended family. Now I see family only once in a while, same with friends. The extent of hanging out with friends has been mostly my car friends working on cars in our garages and grabbing some lunch. Even that is a pain because it's so damn cold. It seems like in New England at least everyone has turned into even more of a hermit than they were before.
This is exactly true... whether it be bumble, tinder or whatever... all these dumb women just want to talk and never meet... i don't get it. Or you chat for days and they disappear... like don't waste time... if you want to chat, there are a million other places for that.
Appreciate 0