View Single Post
      10-27-2020, 12:15 PM   #41
kchan
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
the most important part is making sure you get a production number as soon as you place your order. If your dealer doesn't give you a production number you dont have allocation and could be waiting longer then you should/think till they do.

once the car starts production you are looking at 5-7 weeks till it gets to your dealer. Production has been getting done fast these days however some shipping companies and port have been a little slow processing and shipping due to covid.

as far as the other questions you will need to work with your sales rep to get those answers as they depend case to case based off variety of factors. You can also email my guy Jimmy Miller jmiller@stevethomasbmw.com for any quotes or questions. Any issues feel free to shoot me a pm
Thanks so much for the info. I do have a production number and can see it in mybmw.com. My dealer quoted me 6-8 weeks and ask me to contact BMWFS for the other questions. I called BMWFS and they said it can be extend up to 6 months with my regular monthly payment, and will be pro-rated based on actual number of days used. Will have extra miles allotment, and my lease end protection will be extended as well. Only thing is I have to pay the whole year registration...
Appreciate 1
GOLFFRR10816.50