View Single Post
      03-13-2007, 10:29 AM   #55
TahoeOG
Major
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

There are many "BMW jerks" out their but i tend to notice them more in the ghetto cities. Most 323i's and 325i's. And few 330i's. I started by owning a 325i e46. Now my whole family owns BMW. My mom 2002 X5, my sister 2007 X5, i had my 325i, and now e92 335i. I have had my share of embarrasments when 330i owners wanted to race me, coupe of sedan. As slow as my car was, i would just keep going, because i didn't want to race. I knew my car was a bit slow but i loved it! WHen i finally got my 335i, i'm still the same, only now i respect the other bmw more. Most don't want to try to race me. LOL when i drive by young people or early 30s with 323's or 328i (prior models) they rev up and look at my car and just roll and keep a 30mph limit. Mind you i don't tend to race or make them feel any less for having any model that they have.

Reason for me responding to this thread, just yesterday i was driving home from work, and i saw a mystic blue e46 sedan trying to get into the road from the middle of the street. Nobody was letting her by and would speed up to not let her on the road, even though there was NO traffic. I was a bit far, and their were 2 cars behind me, and i started to slow down and high beemed here 2 times to go... As i got closer she saw this and proceeded and then waved thanks to me when i got next to her. That was cool.

Now i'm the type of person that tend to do this alot. If have stopped quite a few times when i see car stopped and elders in trouble. IN the cold, night, and twice in the rain when i had to help older asian family get their car to a save location. I feel my parents are older and would hope if their in trouble someone would help. But their is the cocky bmw owners who i treat the same, i drive normal, but i tend to let bmw's get in my lane and stuff...
Appreciate 0