02-21-2020, 02:44 AM   #52
araje
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW, Audi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVAGuy View Post
Your detailer will have to get the finish "perfect" prior to coating anyway so I wouldn't garage the car until you drop it off. Take it out to impress family and friends.
Yes, that is true. Between yesterday and today we almost drove about 150mi just socializing with the car. Right now, we both are going through an initial bonding activity I am trying to understand her, she is trying to understand me - well love is in the air type situation.

I am also drawing comparison with my good old X3. It is not a fair comparison but its more of noting upgrades.

This weekend, I plan to take some pictures in day light and will have a little writeup on my overall delivery experience and these first few days of getting to know each other.

Monday the car goes to detailer for about 4 days. I will be taking some pictures before, during process and after as well there.
The garage gear has arrived. Tomorrow the Puretec guys will come for installation of the DI industrial water tank system and that should complete it all.

More over the weekend.
Appreciate 1
bluzbra271.00