View Single Post
      07-17-2016, 11:30 AM   #52
ritzzzzzwik
Captain
Rep
Drives: SO M4 MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoens View Post
After doing my research I'm leaning hard to just keeping Win. 7 as I have not seen a big advantage to Win 10. I'm just weighing in the pros and cons and the cons I see are things such as no DVD player and why is Microsoft so big on pushing a product for free? Something does not make sense with that.

So, since you are loving it, what do you see different from Win 7? I'm just looking for any real advantage other than having the "new" system.
I'm just looking at it as Win 7 works great on my computer and what will I gain other than the chance for problems, no DVD player and rumored spyware?
You get workspaces like macs.
Better resource utilization.
Builtin AV.
No Spyware- if you use Courtana (like Siri) it will collect data, but you can opt out/choose to disable it
Everything works like it did on win 7, unless you have some really old software/drivers that required a hack to work with win 7

IF you really dont like it, you can roll back to windows 7 anytime. No point wasting free software

Oh and yes if you had any non legit/licenses software it will be disabled.
2007 335i E92 MT | MFactory LSD | Diff Brace | MHD/Wedge Tuned| BL Coils | Stg2 lpfp BoostConcepts | VRSF DPs | VRSF 7" HD FMIC | DCI | VRSF CP | BMW SSK | Billstein PSS Coilovers | M3 Control Arms | Whiteline Rear SF Inserts | SS brake lines | Z4 35is Rotors | Hawk 5.0 pads | M219s + PSS | PE Mod -SOLD
2016 M4 F82 MT
Appreciate 1