View Single Post
      08-14-2019, 01:58 PM   #917
TurtleBoy
General
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i,2021 M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninajerseygirl View Post
hi!! so being that i am a woman, I usually like to bring my older brother or father with me when i buy a car, I just feel like dealers will take me more seriously BUT! this time i decided to go alone. I went to see a sales guy who was recommended to me by one of my co-workers. I was planning on ordering a new X5 but the sales guy said he had a similar one in stock, it was a little more expensive but i he could get me a better deal and i did not have to wait a month to get it. please let me know how i did, i want to make sure im getting a good deal before i tell my parents.
If i custom order it. 10% off window sticker price plus any bmw "rebates" I qualify for and if i do multiple security deposits i get 35 point off of the money factor (please let me know if this is a good or bad idea as well)
if i take one instock, same deal as order but 11% instead of 10%.
also, he said most people pay tax and fee's upfront. is that true?
please help me
Either way you are getting a good deal so I would suggest putting the cost difference aside and get the vehicle you would like the most.

The MSDs will probably get you a return of 7+% which make them a good deal, I did 7 of them. Make sure you are getting the base MF to start with since many dealers try to mark it up.

It really depends on what you want to do as far as paying down. I paid all taxes and fees upfront but either way it is not much a of financial difference.
Appreciate 0